Replacement of sewer pump
Sewage pump usually functions throughout day and night to flush off waste water and back water out of our home’s sewage system to some specific sewer or septic tank. Sewer pump generally of two types: regular one and grinder pump. Regular sewage pumps remove uninterrupted waste far from our house, whereas grinder sewage pump break off solid waste first then pump away the rest waste. The main causes for the Sewer Pump Replacement are as follows:
- Not working properly: When the float ball is hindered somewhere or fluid level is not reached to turn on the pump then our sewer pump may get dysfunction and need replacement.
- Air-locking or motor humming: If the valve doesn’t work properly then air may get locked inside and thus the pump gets stop working. Motor only hums but doesn’t start off also can cause replacing of sewer pump.
- Overheating of pump: Sometimes pump gets overheated and secrete out the fluid; this may impair the working function of sewer pump and thus require urgent replacement.
- Noisy or for short circuit: If the sewer pump starts vibrating or the discharge pipe starts banging against the floor joints or wall then the pump produce some unusual noise. Replacement is also required when impeller stuck with rubbish or water enters inside the cord and fuse circuit happens.
Replacement well tank
Well tank or pressure tank is actually a storage tank that stores water from well through pumping system. Common signs that we can understand that we need to replace a well tank are too much rust, over-cycling and licking of pump. Well Tank Replacement usually requires hand tools, mechanical skill and an assistant help. Some tips for replacement of well tank includes in the following:
- Turn off the electrical circuit of the pump that may be located at the electrical sectionofour house or need to disconnect sub circuit near the tank.
- Inlet pipe need to be identified from the pump in form of a relief valve. Then the lever on the valve has to be filled up and pressure is inputted in the pipe. By opening the drain valve drain out water.
- Connect a pipe wrench to the inlet pipe and repeat it with the outlet pipe of the tank. Safely keep the nuts and washer and remove the tank securely from the lift.